Thursday, March 8, 2012

Review: TIMraw DVD

The following post is a review originally posted on Investimonials and features a DVD by Timothy Sykes, a great penny stock short seller whom I highly recommend.

Good Overview Of A Successful Trading Strategy (4/5 Stars)

I think this DVD compliments Tim's two pennystocking DVDs quite well. It will be most valuable for people who are new to Tim's strategy though, as many of the concepts in this DVD are very basic. If you have already been trading with him for a few months, you've probably already learned many of the things that are in this DVD. That being said, I myself found this DVD helpful even though I'm one of those people who have been with Tim for a few months now. Even though nothing was completely new to me, there are big big lessons that require constant reminders before you really learn to respect them and this DVD has all of those. This being the case, I think this DVD may actually be one of the most useful to watch over and over because of those core ideas that this DVD highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment