Monday, May 13, 2013

4 Reasons I Don't Trust XUII as the New APS Pick


  1. Awesome Penny Stocks usually releases their picks on Tuesdays or Thursdays, not Mondays.
  2. While XUII traded millions of shares in premarket and many traders considered this confirmation of the alert, the pick wasn't confirmed by email until around 10:30am. Lot's of speculation creates sketchy unpredictable price action.
  3. XUII started getting pumped by Victory Mark Corp. on May 1st which has made it more crowded and less relatable to previous APS pumps
  4. $ACCS which was speculated to be the new pick before the open did have a classic pre-pump chart. While I'm just guessing here, it made me wonder if they intended this as the pick, then switched to XUII to kill frontrunners. That would also explain the alert being delayed until around 10:30am.
I was hoping that APS would recall their pick but that seems less likely now that they have placed an XUII banner on the website. Regardless, I won't trade this like I would other APS picks. It's just too different which I consider to be risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment