Thursday, May 9, 2013

Watchlist: LOTE, WSGP, POLR

Lot78, Inc. (LOTE)
The size and strength of this pump is so anomalous that it's rather scary to trade. It wouldn't surprise me to see this thing to hit $20 but it also wouldn't be very shocking to me if it crashed all the way to $6 tomorrow. While that sort of volatility is exciting and worth watching for, I haven't traded it. I much prefer lower risk plays. I'll continue to look for shares to short but even if a bunch become available, I'll keep my position size low just in case this thing isn't done being ridiculous yet.


Western Graphite Inc. (WSGP)
A Tobin Smith pump and dump with a disclosed budget of $1,813,286. I first received an email about this on the 22nd of April which also linked to the pump's landing page. I imagine that the landing page went up on the 19th from looking at the volume in the chart. Considering that this pump is getting a bit old, I wouldn't want to hold a sizable long position for very long. The price action hasn't been very bearish yet so I'm not ready to start shorting. It might be an option to buy some dips and sell the bounces but I'm hoping for some strong upward spiking in the next few days that I can feel confident to short in to.


Polar Petroleum Corp. (POLR)
Sort of similar to WSGP in pump style, this one has a disclosed budget of $700,000 on the landing page. It doesn't seem to be getting quite as much attention as other pumps in the market so I highly doubt it will have the momentum to breakout past it's previous highs around $4.25. Everyday that it continues up, I am looking to short it more aggressively.

No comments:

Post a Comment